Saturday 5 March 2011

Web 2.0 tool

17809723
Doing some looking around at Web 2.0 tools.  I found this site that allows you to upload a photo onto a "fake" magazine cover.  The site is called MagMyPic.  http://www.magmypic.com/
This intrigued me because I have many sport and activity pictures of my kids.  Last spring I purchased a photo, obviously done on a similar program, from the business who did my daughters dance photos. The photo was pricey but I now see that it is something I could create on my own.


Here is another; this is actually very easy.  This is one of my favorite pictures of my son.  He just finished his cross country classic ski race at the Provincials this past February.  What a look of relief.  This is a great way to remember and chronicle those special memories and all I did was cut and paste the image to here.  High resolution prints can be ordered from the site.
I like this tool.  I can see myself using it.
I am always looking for ways to organize my photos.  Now I think I will look into some photo collages that bring many images together on one page.  This magazine cover page does not allow for that.  My search continues...

1 comment: