Monday 7 March 2011

Cartoon your Posters

Here is a link that I worked on today.http://www.comicstripgenerator.com/

There were literally thousands of choices of cartoon characters to choose from.  As a teacher,I
am always looking for ways to get a message out to students and spend many hours trying to desktop publish Word documents that I have created and can be used in my classroom.  I see endless possibilites here for my use as well as my students.  Finding a way to express themselves creatively is invaluable.  This is another tool to assist in that skill development.

1 comment:

  1. I just went to this site quickly at the end of the day, but I will definitely go back and check it out furhter. I also am always looking for humourous or interesting things to break the ice or energize the day, and I can totally see using this site. Like everything though, I can see this site sucking up a lot of time just to develop a few little cartoons!

    ReplyDelete